What is Meridia 15mg?
Buy Meridia 15mg Online, The U.S. government withdrew Meridia (sibutramine) from the U.S. market in October 2010. If you are going to buy Meridia online, please read this medication guide carefully.
Meridia influences chemicals present in the brain that affect weight sustaining in the body.
You can use Meridia with diet and exercise to treat obesity-related to diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure.
How to take Meridia 15mg?
Take Meridia the same as prescribed by your physician. Please do not use it in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than prescribed. Follow the regulations on your prescription label.
Your doctor may prescribe you to take Meridia once daily, usually. Follow your doctor’s guidance.
You can take Meridia with or without food. You may Order Meridia online from any online pharmacy to use it.
Meridia 15mg pills for sale
You should drop at least 4 pounds during the first four weeks of taking Meridia and eating a low-calorie diet. Tell your specialist if you do not lose at least four pounds after taking the medication for four weeks.
Regularly visit your doctor for monitoring of your blood pressure and pulse. Visit your doctor regularly to know if there is any need for a change in your dosage.
You should take Meridia for longer than two years.
Store Meridia at room temperature and away from moisture, light, and heat. Please do not share it with another person. Keep the remedy in a place where others cannot find it.
What to know before taking Meridia?
Do not take Meridia if you have used an M.A.O. inhibitor such as phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) in the latter 14 days. Serious, life-threatening side effects may occur if you take Meridia before the M.A.O. inhibitor has cleared from your body.
You should not use Meridia if you are allergic to this medication, or if you have;
- severe or uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure)
- a history of coronary artery disease (atherosclerosis)
- an eating disorder (anorexia or bulimia)
- a history of heart attack or stroke
- a history of heart problem (heart rhythm disorder, congestive heart failure)
- if you are taking stimulant diet pills
If you have any other conditions (given below), you may need to adjust your dose of Meridia or have special tests;
- high blood pressure
- liver disease
- kidney disease
- underactive thyroid
- epilepsy or seizure disorder
- a bleeding or blood clotting disorder
- a history of gallstones
- if you are over 65 years or younger than 16 years
F.D.A. pregnancy class of this medication is C. It unknown whether Meridia will harm an unborn infant. Tell your physician if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant while using Meridia. It is unknown whether sibutramine transfers into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing child. Do not take Meridia without informing your doctor if you are breast-feeding a newborn. Do not give this remedy to anyone younger than 16 years old.
What are the benefits of using Meridia 15mg?
Meridia is a medication for the management of obesity, including weight loss and weight loss maintenance, and you should use it in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet.
Usually, doctors prescribe Meridia for obese patients with a primary body mass index ≥ of 30 kg/m2 or ≥ 27 kg/m2 in the appearance of other risk factors (e.g., controlled hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia).
Side effects of Meridia 15mg
Get emergency therapeutic help if you have symptoms of an allergic reaction such as hives, difficult breathing, swelling of your tongue, face, lips, or throat. Stop taking Meridia and call your physician at once if you have a severe side effect such as;
- fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats
- new or worsening shortness of breath
- hallucinations, fever, tremor, agitation, overactive reflexes, nausea, loss of coordination, dilated pupils, vomiting, diarrhea
- very stiff (rigid) muscles, feeling like you might pass out, high fever, sweating, confusion,
- easy bruising or bleeding (bleeding gums, nosebleeds, or any bleeding that will not stop)
- dangerously high blood pressure (blurred vision, severe headache, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, seizure)
- pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, chest pain or heavy feeling, general ill feeling
- problems with vision, speech, or balance, sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body)
Less severe Meridia side effects may include;
- changes in appetite
- dry mouth, upset stomach
- constipation, stomach pain
- feeling nervous, dizzy, or depressed
- headache, back pain, joint pain
- trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- tingly feeling
- tingly feeling, redness, or warmth under your skin
- flu symptoms, stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, cough
- mild skin rash
The above-given list is not a comprehensive list of side effects, and others may occur. Call your therapist for medical guidance about side effects. You may describe side effects to F.D.A. at 1-800-FDA-1088.
How does Meridia 15mg work for weight loss?
Meridia helps with weight loss by altering neurotransmitters inside the brain. The brain produces neurotransmitter chemicals and releases them by nerves to communicate with other nerves.
Released neurotransmitters may connect to other nerves, or they may be taken up again by the nerves that deliver them, a process termed reuptake. Meridia (sibutramine) blocks the reuptake of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin.
Blocking the reuptake of neurotransmitters adjusts the balance of neurotransmitters within the nerve cells, affecting nerve function and interaction.
Meridia 15mg For Sale
What to avoid while using Meridia?
Meridia may affect your thinking or reactions. Be cautious if you drive or do anything that needs you to be alert. Do not use any other prescription or over-the-counter weight-loss medication or product without your doctor’s recommendation.
Please consult with your doctor before you buy Meridia online.
Order Meridia 15mg Online
The following medications may interact with Meridia. Inform your physician if you are taking any of the given below;
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith, and others)
- tryptophan or L-tryptophan
- ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- an antibiotic such as erythromycin (EryPed, Ery-Tab, E.E.S., Erythrocin)
- an antidepressant such as desvenlafaxine (Pristiq), duloxetine (Cymbalta), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), citalopram (Celexa), paroxetine (Paxil), venlafaxine (Effexor), sertraline (Zoloft), and other
- ergot remedies such as dihydroergotamine (D.H.E. 45, Migranal Nasal Spray), ergotamine (Ergomar), ergonovine (Ergotrate), or methylergonovine (Methergine)
- migraine headache medicine such as zolmitriptan (Zomig) or sumatriptan (Imitrex)
- narcotic pain medication such as meperidine (Demerol), fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora, Onsolis), pentazocine (Talwin